Sudha Jamthe & Susanna Raj (Inclusive AI Instructors)
Sudha Jamthe is a globally recognized Technology Futurist, author of 6 books & AI Instructor at Stanford Continuing Studies. She brings 20+ year mix of entrepreneurial, academic and operational experience technology industry. She is the chair of the strategic advisory board for Barcelona Technology School and an Ambassador for FundingBox Impact Connected Cars (Europe H2020) Community.
Susanna Raj is a Cognitive Science Researcher, AI Ethicist, Writer, Illustrator & Artist. She is the Founder of AI4Nomads, a Mobile Data Annotation Platform with a Trio Philanthropic focus of Eliminating Digital Illiteracy around the Globe, Empowering, migrants, refugees, displaced workers and women with Financial Independence and ensuring Diversity in AI Training Data Labeling.
Join the Masterclasses with with Susanna Raj and Learn Inclusive AI. As a limited offer get the "Learning Pathways to AI Ethics" course ($199 value) for free to get extra 6 hours of recording to get solid foundation in AI Ethics to learn at your own pace.
Also get a 30 minute CareerPivot mentoring session with Sudha Jamthe so you can plan your class project. It can be a research paper, a project of data annotation on Playment NoCode AI Platform or something related to your work.
Limited to 20 seats
- Oct 25th 9 to 10am pt: LIVE Masterclass with Renee Cummings
- Justice and Equity: Accountability, explainability, auditability
- Diversity: Inclusion and policy design
- 30 min personal mentoring session with Sudha Jamthe
- Free Preview of Renee Cummings Talk: Race + Data Science from University of Columbia Data Science Institute
- May 19, 2021: CareerPivot to AI Ethics Webinar with Susanna Raj and Sudha Jamthe
- Data Fairness Report from Omidyar Network (w MIT Technology Review Insights Team)
- AI Now's ALGORITHMIC IMPACT ASSESSMENTS: A PRACTICAL FRAMEWORK FOR PUBLIC AGENCY ACCOUNTABILITY Dillon Reisman, Jason Schultz, Kate Crawford, Meredith Whittaker APRIL 2018
- World Economic Forum - Updates from the Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Network for Global Technology Governance Dec 2019
- The Recon Approach: NLP in Criminal Law
- Reference List of many global AI Frameworks thanks to Merve Hickok