Take 3 weeks to learn and earn a certificate in the digital twins of connected and autonomous vehicle data!
In this course you get 5 gems!
1. 3 weeks of 1-hour live online class and Q&A sessions with Alexandre Vargha of Volvo Motors.
2. on-demand online lessons: Learn at your own pace from additional online lessons on key topics: (Content is accessible on registration below)
1. Different types of autonomous vehicle data.
2. What are the 3 Digital Twins in the car
3. What is the technology of data and how can you build a solution architecture to solve real Automotive industry problems.
3. Industry Mentors! The course will have guest speakers who will talk to the student class and answer questions about best practice from industry. Alexandre Vargha of Volvo Group will teach the Technology of Data module with a case study exercise.
4. 30 min 1:1 mentoring session to build your PathtoAV plan with Sudha Jamthe: Each student gets individual 30 min advice from Sudha Jamthe on how to apply the course learning to your course goals, be it your career or your business.
5. Certificate Course: Earn a certificate in 6 weeks and pivot your business using data as the driver to get into autonomous vehicles and smart mobility space.
Join today to become one of the early industry certified Autonomous Vehicle Data Business Professionals!
Course Dates of current cohort:
Live Classes run weekly for one hour on Thurs 10am PT starting on June 18, 2020. (next batch will be end July)
Each week students will get the course access for on-demand lesson to complete the course at their own pace. Recorded lessons provide you flexibility to complete the course at your own pace.
Meet Your Instructor
Mr. Alexandre Vargha is the Project Leader for Connected Services in Volvo Group. Mr.Vargha is a veteran with 15 years experience in the automotive industry managing the journey of strategic technology for
customers, dealers and market companies with connected innovative solutions, transport automation and intelligent
logistics systems.Prior to Volvo Group, he worked at Mercedes-Benz and has been part of the OEM industry's journey to digitize the car.
Mr. Vargha is passionate to bring his vast experience in creating digital twins and mobility with data in the car and to teach it to technology innovators and business and product managers.
StartLive Session: Technology of Connected Vehicles and Edge Intelligence (A Volvo Case Study)
StartPrivacy by Design Architecture to mange GDPR Compliance (3 min) (3:05)
Free PreviewRef material: Market size Connected Transportation Spectrum startups and funding,
StartLive Session: Introduction to AI in the Car
"Sudha’s course covers the gap between the low level technology details and high level business considerations needed to build AV business."
- Richard Schaefer, Sudha's Student & Global Alliance Leader, Blackberry
"Sudha's self-driving car business class was packed - with technologists, legal experts, designers, people working on self-driving helicopters, digital mapping experts, wireless experts, data miners, and car enthusiasts. Sudha engaged this extraordinary group in lively discussion and got us thinking like futurists. It was a magical class. Highly recommend it! "
- Heather Wasserlein, Sudha's Student, Product Management Leader at Apporto, Yahoo/Intuit Sr. PM (past)